BT35xxHN - Upgrade Firmware

Questa è una discussione su BT35xxHN - Upgrade Firmware all'interno del forum Bluetimes / Vtek - Chipset RTD1185 (famiglia prodotti BT-xxxxHN), nella categoria BlueTimes, Trio, Vtek; Hello to everyone, I'm new to this forum. I'm from Macedonia. Recently bought HD Media player, by the inteface a ...

Risultati da 1 a 5 di 5

Junior L'avatar di Bikov
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello to everyone, I'm new to this forum. I'm from Macedonia.
    Recently bought HD Media player, by the inteface a saw on this forum is BlueTimes RT1185 with no DVB-t.
    My question is: The fimware of my player is 2.7.0.7 (compiled 24.08.2011) so can I try the firmware from 14.02.2012 with no dvb-t usb3,
    but my player has usb2.

Discussioni Simili:

Super Moderatore L'avatar di bovirus
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: BT35xxHN - Upgrade Firmware

You can use the firmware available in thread

Bluetimes - Prodotti con chipset RTD1185 - Firmware e manuali

There are two firmware. One for unit with USB 2.0 host interface and one for USB 3.0 host interface.

I sugegst you tio identify your unit. Then ask to you reialler a copy of your original firmware (for safe operation to reload it in case of problem).

Then I suggest you to wait because in a short time Bluetimes should be release new firmwares.

The main problem of all firmware (included the latest currently available) is a reset during DVB-T channel search.

Junior L'avatar di Bikov
    Downloads
    Uploads

As I say before, my player has no DVB-t at all, and there is no USB 3 host, just the small usb2 port. So I no need the firmware with DVB-t.
    By the way in here in Macedonia we don't have reselers for such of kind players. I'v bougt it from ebay, so i cant find the original FW.
    my player http://www.ebay.com/itm/HD-1080p-Net...-/250884780512

Ultima modifica di Bikov; 18-January-2013 alle 10:52 AM

Junior L'avatar di Bikov
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yes, I think so, but can I use the firmware with DVB-t usb2host, on my player with NO DVB-t

Tag per Questa Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •