HMR Channel Manager 0.97beta and oki soundbar 1g

Questa è una discussione su HMR Channel Manager 0.97beta and oki soundbar 1g all'interno del forum 4Geek, nella categoria Media Player Networked; I'm new on the forum sorry but I don't speak Italian. I wanted to know if the HMR Channel Manager ...

Risultati da 1 a 2 di 2

Primi Passi L'avatar di tigreton
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm new on the forum sorry but I don't speak Italian.

I wanted to know if the HMR Channel Manager 0.97beta could manage the channels for the OKI Soundbar 1G. Somebody have test it?

Regards

Discussioni Simili:

Amministratore L'avatar di Galerio
    Inserzioni Blog
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: HMR Channel Manager 0.97beta and oki soundbar 1g

If you have access with telnet (or via ftp or samba or ssh) to the file dtv_channel.txt (it could be named differently) then you can just try to open it with HMR Channel Manager and see if it can manage it.
    Even if you change that file and then you see that your OKI Soundbar 1G doesn't work, you can simply restore the previously saved original file.
    Follow instruction on HMR Channel Manager 0.97beta - riorganizzare l'ordine canali it is quite simple to tranlsate with google and to understand.

Se ti è piaciuta una discussione, ricorda di cliccare sul pulsante Google +1
    che trovi in cima ad ogni discussione in parte al tasto Mi Piace di facebook. Non ti costa nulla ed aiuti 1e2

Tag per Questa Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •