HMR-600W+1,5TB: non sintonizza la Banda UHF

Questa è una discussione su HMR-600W+1,5TB: non sintonizza la Banda UHF all'interno del forum Nexus HMR-600W, HMT-600, Ellion HMR-600, Medley 3 Mkv 850n, nella categoria OdosMEDIA; Salve a tutti. Questo è il mio primo post, quindi è inevitabile che vi chieda un aiuto o un parere ...

Pagina 1 di 2 12 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1 a 10 di 15

Junior L'avatar di fabber
    Downloads
    Uploads

Salve a tutti. Questo è il mio primo post, quindi è inevitabile che vi chieda un aiuto o un parere sul problema posto in oggetto. Faccio presente che in precedenza ne avevo comprato un altro con HDD da 1TB (non per me) e ha funzionato perfettamente.
    L'HMR incriminato l'ho aggiornato all'ultimo firmware messo a disposizione dalla casa madre ma senza alcun risultato
    Sarò costretto a spedirlo?
    Saluti

Discussioni Simili:

Amministratore L'avatar di Galerio
    Inserzioni Blog
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: HMR-600W+1,5TB: non sintonizza la Banda UHF

...forse sono un po' ignorante, ma in che senso non sintonizza la banda uhf? Cosa non riesci a trovare?

Se ti è piaciuta una discussione, ricorda di cliccare sul pulsante Google +1
    che trovi in cima ad ogni discussione in parte al tasto Mi Piace di facebook. Non ti costa nulla ed aiuti 1e2

Downloads
    Uploads

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Galerio
    ...forse sono un po' ignorante, ma in che senso non sintonizza la banda uhf? Cosa non riesci a trovare?
    Praticamente dal CH23 al 65 il ricevitore integrato non sintonizza un bel niente, praticamente "sordo"! (mediaset e varie tv private non le ho).
    Quindi finisco la sintonia con soli 29 canali memorizzati, quando di solito nella mia zona andiamo oltre i 250 (canali criptati compresi).

Downloads
    Uploads

Questo è il messaggio di risposta del servizio tecnico di O2 (traduzione+originale):

buon pomeriggio:

che non sintonizzare la banda UHF, mi sintonizzo altri canali.

può re-installare nuovamente il firmware più recente o un precedente per vedere se ci si sintonizza i canali.

non può collegare la sintonizzato i canali in cui se avete collegato i cavi per la somma di cui è ben

assicurarsi che la regione e le opzioni TV sono configurati gli stessi su entrambi i computer

buenas tardes:

el que no sintoniza la banda uhf, le sintoniza otros canales.

puede volver a reinstalar de nuevo el último firmware o uno anterior para comprobar si le sintoniza los canales.

puede conectar el que no sintoniza los canales donde tiene conectado el que si los sintoniza con los cables del que está bien

compruebe que la región y las opciones de tv están configuradas iguales en los dos equipos
    --

Servicio Tecnico O2Media
    soporte@o2media.es
    www.o2media.es

Io sono pessimista che un firmware precedente possa risolvere il difetto. A mio avviso (spero di sbagliare) non va la sezione RF (sintonizzatore)
    Qualcuno mi può aiutare?

Junior L'avatar di Khundire
    Downloads
    Uploads

First of all sorry for writing in English. I am from Portugal and I can understand a little of Italian but I cannot write Italian.
    Here in Portugal we are having the same problem. The TDT (DVB-T) channels are in the 842MHz frequency and 8MHz side-band that should correspond to channel 67. In HMR the channel with the 842MHz frequency is the 105!?!? and the HMR does not detect any channel at all?! When setting the frequency manually it detect a signal with 26 to 28dB and a quality of 100% but finds no channels!
    I am beginning to be frustrated with this because I bought it to see and record digital TV besides watch some movies and listen to mp3 and it won't detect any channel at all!
    Is there a way to generate by hand the dtv_channel.txt file to copy the channels list to the HMR? I already tried to change a Spanish dtv_channel.txt but all I can do is change the name and position of the channels (using the available software). I have tried to understand the hexadecimal codes but for me it is hard to comprehend everything written in Italian.
    For now the HMR cannot find Portuguese channels (witch are MPEG4/H264 at channel 67 (842MHz, 8MHz)).
    Anyone can generate or help me to generate this Portuguese dtv_channel.txt to see if the HMR is able to reproduce digital tv?

Inserzioni Blog
    Downloads
    Uploads

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Khundire
    First of all sorry for writing in English. I am from Portugal and I can understand a little of Italian but I cannot write Italian.
    Here in Portugal we are having the same problem. The TDT (DVB-T) channels are in the 842MHz frequency and 8MHz side-band that should correspond to channel 67. In HMR the channel with the 842MHz frequency is the 105!?!? and the HMR does not detect any channel at all?! When setting the frequency manually it detect a signal with 26 to 28dB and a quality of 100% but finds no channels!
    I am beginning to be frustrated with this because I bought it to see and record digital TV besides watch some movies and listen to mp3 and it won't detect any channel at all!
    Is there a way to generate by hand the dtv_channel.txt file to copy the channels list to the HMR? I already tried to change a Spanish dtv_channel.txt but all I can do is change the name and position of the channels (using the available software). I have tried to understand the hexadecimal codes but for me it is hard to comprehend everything written in Italian.
    For now the HMR cannot find Portuguese channels (witch are MPEG4/H264 at channel 67 (842MHz, 8MHz)).
    Anyone can generate or help me to generate this Portuguese dtv_channel.txt to see if the HMR is able to reproduce digital tv?
    The file dtv_channel.txt is a configuration file where you can change the order of the channels previously found during the scan. So, if you have not found any channel on 842 frequency, you cannot add channels to that file.
    You can only try to look into usr/local/etc/dvdplayer/ the file reguarding your tv region. For example, in ITALY.txt I can see the frequency "67, 842000000, 8" that is what you need. If you don't have this value, you can add it (but change the first number that is only the numeric order of the freq, you can, if you want, put the frequnency to the first position... I don't know if this can change something). Just after the scan, you can use the software to change the channel order and number in the dtv_channel.txt

che trovi in cima ad ogni discussione in parte al tasto Mi Piace di facebook. Non ti costa nulla ed aiuti 1e2

Downloads
    Uploads

I have looked all over the place and there is no Portugal.txt or Italy.txt (even though the frequencies from Italy are different from the rest). I have created a Portugal.txt and putted it there but no luck. I don't know if this is going to solve anything because I can insert by hand the channel 67 with 842MHz frequency in the HMR menu.
    The firmware I am using know is the 438. I already installed a few more (even your 443 modified to Italy) and no luck.

Inserzioni Blog
    Downloads
    Uploads

the italy.txt, portugal.txt, spanish.txt etc etc files are maybe in a sub-directory, try to look better. I don't remember exaclty the position. Anyway, since in the italy.txt file the frequency you want is present, you can try to change your tv region to Italy and do a new scan. Do it just to verify that you are able to receive the mux on that frequency. But I'm sure you can find the portugal.txt

Downloads
    Uploads

I have looked all over the place and found no italy.txt or portugal.txt. I will look again today evening. I also tried that, searching for a country that had the same frequency and channel of Portugal but neither Italy or other country has the 67 frequency with 842MHz (at least in the HMR options). I guess it is a long shot because manually I can set the frequency that I want to the 67channel and it never finds any mux.

Hacker L'avatar di NeoD
    Downloads
    Uploads

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Khundire
    I have looked all over the place and found no italy.txt or portugal.txt. I will look again today evening. I also tried that, searching for a country that had the same frequency and channel of Portugal but neither Italy or other country has the 67 frequency with 842MHz (at least in the HMR options). I guess it is a long shot because manually I can set the frequency that I want to the 67channel and it never finds any mux.
    No panic

your files are locared here:

/usr/local/bin/Resource/dtv_table

The setting file for Portugal is "PORTUGA.txt", as reported below
    15, 107500000, 7
    ... omissis...
    104, 834000000, 8
    105, 842000000, 8
    106, 850000000, 8
    107, 858000000, 8

The italian frequency are repored in ITALY.txt
    5, 177500000, 7
    ... omissis...
    66, 834000000, 8
    67, 842000000, 8
    68, 850000000, 8
    69, 858000000, 8

In my opinion, also using the portugal settings you can find MUX on 842 MHz. Maybe it's a matter of encoding type...

Pagina 1 di 2 12 UltimaUltima

Tag per Questa Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •