New Fimware NTR83 1.83

Questa è una discussione su New Fimware NTR83 1.83 all'interno del forum Iamm NTR-83, NTR-81, NTR-82, NTR-90, NTR-S20, Baloccobox, Xtreme X82HD, nella categoria Novatron Iamm; Disponibile su O2media! Evvai!! Cito dal sito Version 83 Fix the problem that list of DVT region is displayed when ...

Risultati da 1 a 3 di 3

New Fimware NTR83 1.83

Utente Assiduo L'avatar di modjo
    Downloads
    Uploads

New Fimware NTR83 1.83

Disponibile su O2media!
    Evvai!!

Cito dal sito

Version 83
    • Fix the problem that list of DVT region is displayed when selecting ON/OFF from Antenna Power option
    • Fix the issue with partition names in case more than one partition is created in built-in hard disk. fix the error with system folder such as Torrents, My recordings, etc
    • Use [PLAY/PAUSE], [FF], [RETURN], [+15], [-15] button on remote control to control the playback of videos on YouTube. they may not work properly during the playback of some videos on YouTube.
      If the video you hanve buffering problems at a certain point or your video palys in a choppy fashion and does not continue to load, they may improve by pressing [PLAY/PAUSE] button on remote control
    • Fix the problem that Croatian characters like ŽžÅ*Å¡ are not correctly displayed on EPG menu